Gary E. Ostroff is a partner in both the firm’s Real Estate and General Business practice groups, focusing on corporate and commercial transactions, including lease negotiations and drafting in connection with retail, office and commercial transactions, due diligence review and preparation in connection with corporate mergers and acquisitions, and acquisition and sales of commercial and residential real estate.
In addition to his commercial real estate experience, Mr. Ostroff has significant expertise representing lending institutions in commercial and residential real estate transactions and in the field of construction law and commercial litigation, bringing familiarity with issues concerning potential disputes and all phases of commercial construction to his practice.
Memberships and Associations
American Bar Association
Nassau County Bar Association
New York State Bar Association
- Represented individual Co-op and Condo owners in negotiations with alteration agreements and construction contracts with various contractors and consultants in connection with high end residential renovations
- Represented a retail chain of well known pet stores in connection with lease negotiations and general business matters (over 100 locations)
- Represented several high end residential buildings in New York City in connection with leasing of ground floor commercial space
- Represented major lending institutions in connection with commercial and private loans to companies and high net worth individuals
- Represented Public Company clients in connection with commercial real estate aspects of merger and acquisition transactions.