Ari M. Gamss is in the firm’s Real Estate and General Business practice groups. In Real Estate he has significant experience representing purchasers and sellers of commercial, industrial and residential properties, and drafting and negotiating commercial leases for retail, office, warehouse, restaurant, shopping center and industrial use. He also has experience representing banks in both residential and commercial real estate transactions. In General Business he has considerable experience in drafting and negotiating various commercial agreements, financing agreements, as well as operating agreements, shareholder agreements and other forms of governance documents.
Memberships and Associations
New York State Bar Association
- Represented a client in connection with a HUD insured FHA nursing home loan in excess of $11,000,000.
- Represented a client in connection with the issuance of $5,000,000 of Industrial Development Agency Bonds by the New York City Industrial Development Agency.
- Represent a high end restaurant chain in connection with lease negotiations and general business matters.
- Represent a high end crystal and jewelry company in connection with lease negotiations and general business matters.
- Represent residential cooperative buildings and boards in New York City in connection with the refinancing of underlying mortgages.
- Represent public and private companies in connection with real estate aspects of corporate merger and acquisition transactions.